Navy Pier is directly accessible via a wide variety of public transportation options and also offers on-site parking. Following is a list of options to consider when visiting Navy Pier.
- From the north, take Lake Shore Drive (US 41) to the Grand Avenue exit.
- From the northwest, take the Kennedy Expressway (I-90/94) to the Ohio Street Exit, south on Orleans to Illinois Street and proceed east.
- From the west, take the Eisenhower Expressway (I-290) to Columbus Drive, north to Illinois Street and proceed east.*
- From the southwest, take the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) to Lake Shore Drive (US 41), north to Illinois Street and proceed east.
- From the south, take the Dan Ryan Expressway (I-90/94) east to the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) to Lake Shore Drive (US 41), north to Illinois Street and proceed east.
- From the southeast, take Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north to the Illinois Street exit.
By City Bus
- The CTA provides seven bus lines with more than 200 buses serving Navy Pier daily.
- These are #29 State St, #65 Grand Ave, #66 Chicago Ave. and the #124 Navy Pier Express (serving METRA lines, Millennium Park/Randolph St., Ogilvie and Union Stations).
- All buses are equipped with bike racks and are ADA accessible. For more information, call the CTA at (312) 836-7000 or visitwww.transitchicago.com.
Navy Pier has three convenient taxi drop-off and pick-up points.
- One is at the west end of Navy Pier, serving Dock Street and the Family Pavilion.
- Another is along the midpoint of the pier at Entrance 1 and serves the west end of Festival Hall, RIVA, and WBEZ Radio.
- Entrance 2 serves the east end of Festival Hall, the Grand Ballroom and the Navy Pier Beer Garden.
Standard Parking operates on-site parking garages accommodating 1,600 cars at Navy Pier.
- For more information, contact Standard Parking directly at 312-595-5072.