- The Navy Pier Fireworks are one of Chicago’s premier summertime attractions.
- Whether you are a first time visitor or a Chicagoan, it is an experience you will forever remember.
- View the fireworks from Navy Pier or a private charter. Private firework cruises available from Windy City Sailing, www.windycitysailing.com, 773.868.0096
- Click here to view the fireworks schedule
From casual, family-oriented dining to romantic, candlelit evenings, the emphasis is
on variety and excellent cuisine.
- Billy Goat Tavern http://www.billygoattavern.com/home.html
- Bubba Gump (312) 252-4867 http://www.bubbagump.com/
- Harry Caray’s Tavern 312.527.9700 or visit www.harrycaraystavern.com/.
- Riva / Riva Café (312) 644-RIVA www.RivaNavyPier.com.
- Chicago Children’s Museum Chicago Children’s Museum is the place where play and learning connect! The museum’s family-friendly blend of interactive exhibits and innovative educational programs make learning about math, science, reading, the arts, and diverse cultures come alive for kids through age 10 and their families. (312) 527-1000; www.chicagochildrensmuseum.org.
- Smith Museum of Stained Glass: The Smith Museum of Stained Glass Windows is a permanent display of 150 stained glass windows housed in an 800-ft.-long series of galleries along the lower level terraces of Festival Hall.
- Chicago Shakespeare Theater: The year-round theater complex is centrally located on the Pier. http://www.chicagoshakes.com/
- Cirque Shanghai Dragon’s Thunder:
Cirque Shanghai: Dragon’s Thunder has ended for the season. Please check back for updates and upcoming entertainment at Navy Pier’s Pepsi Skyline Stage.
- Navy Pier Ferris Wheel
- Musical Carousel
- Wave Swinger – an Old Fashion Swing
- 18 Hole Miniature Golf Course
- Light Tower Drop-Bounce Ride (seasonal – open in early April)
- Remote Control Boats (seasonal – open in early April)